I design and I code. Passionate about programming and software development in general, Java, some C#/.NET, clean applications and libraries design, applications and services architecture, well-designed systems keeping them clean as much as possible. I helped people at Stack Overflow and occasionally I contribute to open source projects.
Android Maven Plugin
- [ACCEPTED] Added
DexMojoto be used in cooperation with the maven-dependency-plugin and retrolambda-maven-plugin). Released in 4.4.1.
- [ACCEPTED] Added
includeNonClassFilesoptions to the
unpackgoal. Released in 4.6.0.
- [REJECTED][FORKED] The MediaWiki remote helper can store namespace pages in subdirectories. These patches have been accepted to the Gentoo distributive (partially?).
- [REJECTED][FORKED] Indicating git log root marks. See more at the mailing list and StackOverflow.
- [ACCEPTED] Migrated Date JSON (de)serializer to type adapter to make it work at little more efficient. Released in 2.8.1.
- [ACCEPTED][MINOR] Remove helper methods mentioned in the TODO list.
- [ACCEPTED] Fixed DefaultDateTypeAdapter nullability issue and JSON primitives contract. Released in 2.8.2.
- [PENDING] Support arbitrary Number implementation during deserialization
Maven Enforcer Plugin
- [ACCEPTED] Adapted Edward Samson's implementation: [MENFORCER-247] Add a "require file checksum" rule (MENFORCER-247, commit) to be released soon
- [ACCEPTED] Fixed NullPointerException in ClassInfo accepting java.lang.Object. Released in 2.4.0
- [ACCEPTED] With a great support by Evgeny Mandrikov: Added retrolambda.javaHacks configuration option to work around some
javacbytecode metadata generation issues. Released in 2.5.5.
- [FORKED] Implemented lazy loaded content for Spoilers 1.2.
- [PENDING] Add --custom-html-attrs option to support custom HTML tags and attribute. See more at Unix StackExchange.